Barot is a business-orientated premium PDF template with full-width header. You can purchase it from our PDF Template Shop. This guide will walk you through installing and configuring Barot to its full potential. lo
Please follow our installation guide that provides instructions for setting up and configuring your premium template.
As a Universal PDF template, Barot can be used with all Gravity Forms and will correctly display any official Gravity Forms fields.
All PDF templates have common settings that can be configured, such as font, security and PDF attachments, and we recommend reviewing the PDF setup guide to get a better understanding on all the available settings. All template-specific configuration is done from the Template section and below you'll find detailed information about each option available in Barot, what it does and how it alters the generated PDF.
- The main heading is included at the very start of your PDF, before any other content. Merge tags are supported.
- Leave the field blank to disable.
- This option replaces the "Show Form Title" setting. To replicate, use the
Logo / Image
- This image is centre-aligned in the header of each page of the PDF. The height of the image will be no greater than 280px (25 millimetres or about 1 inch).
- An image 500px wide will be a suitable resolution in most cases. To ensure your PDF generates quickly and the PDF file size stays small we recommend using an image under 1MB.
Header Background Color
- This is the background colour used in the header of each page of the PDF. It's a full-width header that spans the entire paper size selected.
- Pick a suitable contrasting colour for your logo.
- The default header background colour used in Barot is Alpine (hex
First Page Header
- By default the header is shown on every page of the PDF. Enabling this option will limit the header to the first page of your PDF.
Footer Background Color
- The footer background color is used if you've entered content into the Footer Content section. It's a full-width footer that spans the entire paper size selected.
- The default footer background colour used in Barot is a Gallery (hex
Footer Font Color
- This setting controls the colour of the footer text / content independent of the font colour selected in the Appearancesection.
- Pick a suitable contrasting colour for the Footer Background Color.
- The footer in Barot is designed for a single line of text (company name, phone number, email address), but can accommodate additional information or a logo. If you do insert an image, its height will be no greater than 280px (25 millimetre,s or about 1 inch).
Along with the options specific to Barot, the following core settings are also supported:
- Show Page Names
- Show HTML Fields
- Show Section Break Description
- Enable Conditional Logic
- Show Empty Fields
Barot comes bundled with Droid Serif, an open source licensed font (Apache License, Version 2.0). Droid Serif is a highly readable font that works great at 10pt with Sabre. Set the PDF font in the Appearancesection.
Once you've saved your new PDF, you can view it from the Gravity Forms Entries List page.