Formialt Premium Template: How to Install and Configure
Formialt is a premium PDF template with rounded corners, robust colour control, and compact design. You can purchase it from our PDF Template Shop. This guide will walk you through installing and configuring Formialt to its full potential.
Please follow our installation guide, which provides instructions for setting up and configuring your premium template.
As a Universal PDF template, Formialt can be used with all Gravity Forms and will correctly display any official Gravity Forms fields. Formialt does not support CSS Ready Class columns.
All PDF templates have common settings that can be configured, such as font, security and PDF attachments, and we recommend reviewing the PDF setup guide to get a better understanding on all the available settings. All template-specific configuration is done from the Template section and below you'll find detailed information about each option available in Formialt, what it does and how it alters the generated PDF.
- The main heading is left-aligned and included on the first page of your PDF, before any of your Gravity Forms fields. Merge tags are supported.
- The Main Heading background will use the Heading Background Color, while the font color will be set to black or white, depending on the best contrast.
- Leave the field blank to disable.
- This option replaces the "Show Form Title" setting. To replicate, use the
Heading Background Color
- The Heading Background Color is used for the Main Heading and Section Break Title.
- The default colour is Mountbatten Pink (hex
Field Background Color
- The Field Background Color is used for all Gravity Forms fields except the HTML and Page fields, as well as the Section Break Description (which don't have a background).
- The field font color will be set to black or white, depending on the best contrast.
- The default colour is Dove Gray (hex
The following Heading / Field Background Colors were used in Formialt's shop screenshots:
- Yellow and Jet: #f5cb5c / #333533
- Tart Orange and White Smoke: #fe4a49 / #f0eff4
- Lapis Blue and Azure White: #255c99 / #e3ecf4
- Raspberry and Yankees Blue: #89043d / #1c3041
- Brown and Medium Spring: #918868 / #d2e59e
- Tundora and Frosted Mint: #494949 / #d8ffee
Along with the options specific to Formialt, the following core settings are also supported:
- Show Page Names
- Show HTML Fields
- Show Section Break Description
- Enable Conditional Logic
- Show Empty Fields
- First Page Header
- First Page Footer
Formialt comes packaged with the open source sans-serif font, Roboto, which was designed by Christian Robertson, an interface designer for Google. Roboto features friendly and open curves and has a natural reading rhythm. For the best results, we recommend using Roboto at 10pt.
Once you've saved your new PDF, you can view it from the Gravity Forms Entries List page.