Formium is a premium PDF template designed to replicate the layout of your form. You can be purchased from our PDF Template Shop. This guide will walk you through installing and configuring Formium to its full potential.
Please follow our installation guide, which provides instructions for setting up and configuring your premium template.
As a Universal PDF template, Formium can be used with all Gravity Forms and will correctly display any official Gravity Forms fields. Formium does not support CSS Ready Class columns.
All PDF templates have common settings that can be configured, such as font, security and PDF attachments, and we recommend reviewing the PDF setup guide to get a better understanding on all the available settings. All template-specific configuration is done from the Template tab, and below you'll find detailed information about each option available in Formium, what it does and how it alters the generated PDF.
- The main heading is included at the very start of your PDF, before any other content. Merge tags are supported.
- Leave the field blank to disable.
- This option replaces the "Show Form Title" setting. To replicate, use the
Field Background Color
- Set the background colour used in the form data blocks. The default colour is Gallery (hex
- Control the font colour of the form data blocks. This overrides the font colour set in the Appearance tab.
Along with the options specific to Formium, the following core settings are also supported:
- Show Page Names
- Show HTML Fields
- Show Section Break Description
- Enable Conditional Logic
- Show Empty Fields
- First Page Header
- First Page Footer
Formium comes bundled with Arimo, an open source Google web font (Apache License, Version 2.0). Arimo is an innovative, refreshing sans serif font that works great with Formium at 10pt. Set the PDF font in the Appearance tab.
Once you've saved your new PDF, you can view it from the Gravity Forms Entries List page. Just remember to fill out and submit your form if the entry list is empty.