Cellulose is a business-orientated premium PDF template that displays your form data in a slim two-column table-based layout. You can purchase it from our PDF Template Shop. This guide will walk you through installing and configuring Cellulose to its full potential.
Please follow our installation guide, which provides instructions for setting up and configuring your premium template.
As a Universal PDF template, Cellulose can be used with all Gravity Forms and will correctly display any official Gravity Forms fields. However, columns using CSS Ready Classes are not compatible.
All PDF templates have common settings that can be configured, such as font, security and PDF attachments, and we recommend reviewing the PDF setup guide to get a better understanding on all the available settings. All template-specific configuration is done from the Template tab and below you'll find detailed information about each option available in Cellulose, what it does and how it alters the generated PDF.
- The main heading is included at the very start of your PDF, before any other content. Merge tags are supported.
- Leave the field blank to disable.
- This option replaces the "Show Form Title" setting. To replicate, use the
Logo / Image
- This image is positioned in the top-left of the first page of the PDF. The height of the image will be no greater than 175px (15 millimetres or about 0.6 inches).
- An image 500px wide will be a suitable resolution in most cases. To ensure your PDF generates quickly and the PDF file size stays small, we recommend using an image under 1MB.
Cell Border Color
- Set the cell border colour for the field label and user response. The default colour is Alto (hex
- Cell borders are shown by default. When this checkbox is ticked, the PDF will not show any borders around the field label or user response.
First Page Header
- The header is displayed in the top-right corner of page 1 in your PDF. The header is not displayed on any other pages (this matches the functionality of the logo).
- The header is right-aligned in the document, and this cannot be changed.
- Added in version 1.3.
- The footer is displayed in the bottom-left corner of all pages in your PDF.
- The footer is left-aligned in the document, and this cannot be changed.
- Added in version 1.3.
- Page numbers are shown by default. When this checkbox is ticked the PDF will not show the current page number in the bottom right corner of the document.
Along with the options specific to Cellulose, the following core settings are also supported:
- Show Page Names
- Show HTML Fields
- Show Section Break Description
- Enable Conditional Logic
- Show Empty Fields
Cellulose comes bundled with Arimo, an open source Google web font (Apache License, Version 2.0). Arimo is an innovative, refreshing sans serif font that works great at 10pt with Cellulose. Set the PDF font in the Appearance tab.
Once you've saved your new PDF, you can view it from the Gravity Forms Entries List page. Just remember to fill out and submit your form if the entry list is empty.