By default, Gravity PDF will group products in a table at the end of a PDF. This filter allows you to hide that table in the PDF.
This filter was added in Gravity PDF 5.1.
$disable | bool
- Set to "true" to disable global add-on data
$entry | array
- The current Gravity Forms entry array
$form | array
- The current Gravity Forms form array
$config | array
- The current PDF configuration
$products | array
- The Field_Products object
This snippet will show you how to disable the Product table in PDFs:
This snippet will show you how to disable the Product table in PDFs for a particular Gravity Form:
This filter is located in the
View_PDF:generate_html_structure() method of