This filter can be used to change the inner HTML mark-up that's wrapped around Section Break fields. This mark-up is then sent to the PDF renderer.
This filter was introduced in Gravity PDF 4.1.
$html | string
- The formatted HTML for the section field
$title | string
- The Section Break title text
$description | string
- The Section Break description text
$value | array
- An associative array containing the 'title' and 'description' keys
$field | array
- The Gravity Form field currently being processed
$form | array
- The current Gravity Form array
$entry | array
- The raw Gravity Form Entry array.
$class | object
- The Gravity PDF Section Break field wrapper class
This snippet simplifies the mark-up for the Section Break:
If you wanted to restrict this to a particular Gravity Form you could use this snippet:
This filter is located in the
Field_Section::html() method of